VMI - VIBER X2™
The VIBER X2™ instrument has the following features:
- Accurate measurements for 4 selectable frequency ranges.
- Real-time measurement of the total vibration level and the Bearing Condition (BC), shown simultaneously.
- The largest amplitude peak frequency in RPM or Hz in main screen display.
- Measurement units and measurement presentation may be
selected by the user from the following list:
- g-value = (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- a = m/s² (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- V = mm/sec (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- V = inch/sec (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- D = mills (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- D = µm (RMS, Peak or Peak-Peak)
- Bearing Condition measurements.
- Bar indicator shows measurement stability.
- Large dynamic range of the vibration signal (up to 50 g).
- Low power consumption.
- Clear vibration, temperature and danger alarms by red and yellow colour LED’s.
- Easy to understand and operate.
- Advanced technology with DSP processor.
- Display with backlight.
- Several languages are available.
- Adjustable Auto-shut off for energy saving.
- Dust and waterproof, for rough use (IP 65).