- FALCON packs in innovative features never previously seen in a single device:
- three-axis wireless sensor, taking simultaneous vibration measurements in all directions
- built-in strobe light for rotation speed measurement
- built in laser pyrometer for bearing temperature measurement
- built in camera for easy machine identification, sensor positioning, and report illustration
- embedded Accurex™ automatic diagnostic
- 4 analog channels for synchronous measurement, in addition to the trigger input
- FALCON allows making immediate use of the benefits of condition based maintenance: the Accurex™ automatic diagnostic works instantly based on the first measurement. Faults detected are available right in front of the machine such enabling interaction with the user (bearing lubrication, temperature control…) and optimization of the maintenance process.
- Based on the ISO 10816 standard and on ONEPROD 30+ years of experience, FALCON’s built-in automatic diagnostic module provides unbeatably relevant and reliable results. Clearly identified, machines are presented with an overall risk assessment indicator to help the user prioritize his analysis on critical machines. Every fault detected is displayed with its severity, location on the machine, and confidence level (patent pending).